* You can print from your BYOD devices. However, you can only print A4 documents that have been converted to PDF. You cannot print a PDF exported from Google Slides.
* Click on the MHJC Printing link http://printing.mhjc.school.nz
* Login with your school username (without the @mhjc.school.nz) and school password.
* Select Web Print and then select “Submit a job”
* Select a printer and then select “Print Options and Account Selections”.
* Enter the number of copies you want to print and then click on “Upload documents” to upload your A4 PDF document.
* Drag the desired file into the upload box or click on “Upload from computer” to upload the file. Click on “Upload and complete” to proceed.
* The system processes the job as shown in the next picture.
* When ready, it will say “Held in a queue”.
* You can click on the link to either manually release the job to a printer or cancel the job altogether.